Background Screening Lookup
Background screening is a cornerstone of the U.S. Ski & Snowboard's Safe Sport program.
Parents, club administrators and race workers can all help to provide a safe environment for our young athletes by ensuring that coaches, officials, and volunteer members have undergone background screening.
Please use the tool below to see if your adult members of your club have completed background screening and are active members.
If your adult members of your club is not listed it is for one of the following reasons.
- He/She is not a current member
- The members background screening has expired or is incomplete
- He/she has failed screening
- There is no data available for your the individual in question
- The individual is a U.S. Ski & Snowboard staff member*
* All U.S. Ski & Snowboard staff members are required to undergo periodic background screening and complete annual SafeSport training as a condition of employment.
These conditions may warrant further inquiry with your club or the members.
For more information on SafeSport & Athlete Safety, including Background Screening, please click here.