|Back to Job opportunities|
Part time Video Coordinator
The USSA's Video Coordinator is responsible for providing support to the Video Content and Production Manager in assisting video projects that are not related to Sport Education. The Video Coordinator will be responsible for creating and managing video for the USSA's web sites, social media channels, departments, partners and constituents using Final Cut Pro and other software as required for project requests. The Video Coordinator will be responsible for working closely with the USSA’s production company and media partners.
• Adherence to USSA Core Values
• Interest in and knowledge of ski and snowboard competition and the ski and snowboard industry
• Detail oriented
• Knowledge of video software including Final Cut Pro Suite and FTP delivery software.
• Knowledge of and interest in video cinematography
• Thorough knowledge of online multi-media including web, email and social media
• Positive presence with others including USSA staff and external contacts
• Meets deadlines
• Professional when interfacing with athletes, staff and media outlets
• Team player capable of working with a variety of departments and people
• Willing to work weekends and odd hours
• Edit video for the USSA's web sites, social media channels, departments, partners and constituents using Final Cut Pro and other software as required for project requests
• Interaction and planning with Video Production Manager to understand current projects
• Tag and catalog USSA video assets
• Fulfilling media footage requests from USSA archive
• Editing video clips for sponsor footage requests
• Provide video content for athlete public relations/media appearances
• Regularly updating clips on U.S. Ski Team and U.S. Snowboarding fan websites and social media channels
• Create sponsor specific sales reels
• Help manage incoming video requests
• Interaction with USSA staff to coordinate project scheduling and to obtain necessary components for completion of projects
• Interaction with outside production companies and other third parties to coordinate project scheduling and to obtain necessary components for completion of projects
• Shoot and edit video of certain local USSA events
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Video Content and Production Manager
• Expert in Final Cut Pro
• Expert of video equipment
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Thorough knowledge of FTP software
• Thorough knowledge of the internet and social media networks
The position reports directly to the Video Content and Production Manager but will have interaction with other USSA staff, outside partners and vendors.
Employment is contingent on successful completion of USSA'S background screening. Compliance with screening requirements must be maintained. Screening criteria is available by clicking here.
Hiring and continued employment are at the will of USSA. USSA or employee may terminate the employment relationship at any time.
Please submit resume and USSA application to email@example.com no later than:
Open until filled.