Eastern Special Events
National Club Day
News about National Club Day for the coming season will be posted here when received.
Eastern Fall Festival - October 22, 2016
Save the Date!
Who?: All USSA Members- Athletes, coaches, parents.
What?: Eastern Alpine Festival Day and EACC Meetings
When?: Saturday October 22 (Festival Day), Sunday October 23 (EACC Meetings)
Where?: Killington - Killington, VT. Exact location(s) TBD.
Why?: Ski racing, athletic development, socializing, professional interaction. Fun!
Some great presentation topics slated for this event-
· Gold medal performance and building an integrated athletic support team
· Mindset, the power of confidence and mental training for peak performance on race day
· Functional movement assessment and strength training for the key movements in skiing
· Best practices and ABC's of building a successful training project
· Utilizing terrain and hill space at your mountain to maximize training volume and concentration of time on snow
· Chasing the ski racing dream and balancing an education for the future
· USSA's Development Pathway and Plan
· Physical conditioning stations, demonstrations and physical education/literacy development*
· Equipment suppliers and vendors**
*Primarily for attending athletes.
**If you are a equipment supplier or vendor and you would like to be at this event- please contact Martin Guyer (email@example.com)
Stay tuned for more info regarding RSVP, exact locations and detailed schedule.
Presentations from Fall Festival 2014
Finding USSA Resources - Click here to see the presentation.
Eric Harlow – USSA, Former Eastern Region Development Director
Stever Bartlett – Head Alpine Coach, Middlebury College
Mike Morin – Program Director, Stratton Mountain School
Mike Kenney, USST World Cup Men’s Kombi Coach
Alpine Programs Popular Content
Ready to become a member of USSA? Whether you're an athlete who wants to compete, a fan who wants to follow the action, or part of the support team, the USSA has a program for you.